HERE ARE THE CALL IN DETAILS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
to learn about this vitally important topic:
Three Mistakes Boomers Must Avoid When
Starting a Business
- Thursday, October 28, 2010
- 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (4 PM Pacific) with
- Guest Expert Mary Beth Izard, Author of
“BoomerPreneurs: How Baby Boomers Can Start Their Own Business, Make Money and Enjoy Life”
Entrepreneur, author, consultant & professor emeritus of entrepreneurship,Mary Beth Izard knows about the challenges of starting a business and has over 30 years experience working with entrepreneurs to do so.
A Baby Boomer herself, Izard has been involved in a number of entrepreneurial ventures, including a limited liability real estate company, a light manufacturing company and a consulting firm.
Mary Beth was a member of Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation’s curriculum development team for their award winning FastTrac® programs and their college entrepreneurship course, Planning the Entrepreneurial Venture.
She wrote BoomerPreneurs: How Baby Boomers Can Start Their Own Business, Make Money and Enjoy Life (© 2010, $25.95 paperback, www.ConsultACH.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com), to guide aspiring entrepreneurs, 50 plus years of age, through the process of launching businesses that fit both their own unique circumstances and needs and those of the marketplace.
“Baby Boomers have even more challenges than their younger counterparts when starting businesses,” she states, “as at 50-plus years of age they are dealing with issues of aging and how to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams without risking funds earmarked for retirement or their children’s college education.”
Izard has written two previous books, Finding the Shoe That Fits (©2005) and Opportunity Analysis, Business Ideas: Identification and Evaluation (©2006, www.ConsultACH.com).
She lives in the Midwest with her husband Jack and their dog, Missy.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this vitally important 60 minute teleseminar:
- How can I know if starting a business is the right thing for me personally?
- How can I minimize the risks involved in starting a business?
- What are the top 3 mistakes Boomers make when starting up a business and how can I avoid them?
- Is now really a good time to start a business?
- What qualities does an individual need to be an entrepreneur?
- What expertise do entrepreneurs typically need to hire?
- How can I figure out what sort of business would work for me?
Join Mary Beth on this FREE CALL to learn why she says YOU CAN successfully start a business even if you have no prior experience!
Call is FREE and Open to the public, so be sure to tell your friends about it, too!